March 2, 2010

FINALLY!!!!

February 28, 2010
We've finally been having some warm weather and I just had to get Morgan outside to enjoy last week. We played in our "backyard" with sidewalk chalk and sidewalk paint. She loved it and I had to drag her back inside by the hood of her jacket (not really).
Jackson, enjoying the outdoors. He loved just looking around and listening to the sounds of barking dogs and cars driving by.
He discovered his toes somewhere around 5 months old. He would just stick his legs straight up in the air and stare at them. Now he's started to grab them and play with them.


2 comments:

The Phipps said...

Great pictures!!! Morgan and Jackson are so cute!! Looks like they has been having some fun times.

mom said...

Jackson is starting to look more like your brothers. He is such a gorgeous baby. I love all of these pictures.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006