February 27, 2010
Morgan went to 2 birthday parties this past weekend. The first was for her friend, Elane. She had a princess themed birthday party. It was a lot of fun, Morgan loved all the princess stuff.

Awe, sharing....or is it stealing?

Elane crashed before we could even cut the cake!

I thought this was cute, Morgan is waiting so patiently.

The kids decorated their own cupcakes. Morgan had fun putting on frosting and sprinkles, licking them off, and then putting more on, etc.

Eventually she resorted to just eating right out of the bowl.

Morgan and Elane playing in the princess castle.
The other party we went to was for Apaulo. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of his Spaceman party. It was "out of this world" and we had such a good time (even though daddy worked ALL weekend). Happy birthday to Elane and Apaulo!!!
~Scroll down for 1 more new post~
3 comments:
I love Morgan standing folding her arms waiting. What a cute girl!
That was from me...
Amber
Morgan looks so grown up in the picture of her waiting on the cake! Cute!
Post a Comment