March 24, 2010

These 2 are getting to be so much fun! I love to watch them interact with one another (well, when Morgan isn't sitting on his head or biting his toes). They have a game, maybe I've mentioned it before, where Jackson screams and Morgan mimics him and then they both laugh and then start the cycle all over again. Its fun. Morgan has a lot of fun with her baby and is always asking for him when he's napping.

1 comments:

grandma said...

I hope they are always good friends and get along. I love it that Morgan is so good with him. Except when she is sitting on his head or biting his toes. :-) Those are just terms of endearment. Give them both kisses and squeeze them till their little heads pop off. :-)

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006