March 29, 2010

It has officially begun. Despite several people telling me Morgan is "too young". "Wait till she's closer to 3." She initiated it, she enjoys it, so we're doing it. I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm just doing it. I put her in big girl underwear yesterday and nearly cried, I can't believe how big she's getting.
In this picture Morgan is saying, "ice cream, apple". Its actually ice cream with a cherry, but she thought the cherry was an apple.

5 comments:

mom said...

I told you she would when she was ready, that you didn't need to read a book. ;-) Way to go Mom and what a big girl, Morgan. I'm glad it is going well for you. Does she like the big girl panties and did you get her princess ones? I was mailing a package out today but did not get off work in time so I will mail it tomorrow.

Darsha said...

you throw that girl a big peepee party. She is old enough. Still potty training is no fun. Good Luck. We did the Dr Phil way with Emma when she was Morgans age and she was so easy(I had three others to compare her to and two of them boys)compared to the rest. I hope all goes well.

Shelly said...

Go Morgan!!!! that is so awesome. What a big girl! Give her kisses for us.

Heather said...

In my opinion that is the most important part-that she wants to do it! Best of luck!!!!

Luke and Erin said...

They are ready when they are ready! Good for her! Morgan you ROCK girl! Good Job.... wanna come teach a couple of Hall kids how it is done?

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006