Morgan committed her first crim today. We were at the PX shopping for a baby gift. I was browsing through baby clothes and pretty much letting Morgan play with anything she could reach from the cart. She was being very good. And Jackson was asleep in his carseat.
When we got home, I took Jackson out of his carseat and guess what....I found a stuffed cudly monkey rattle toy tucked inside Jackson's carseat cover. I still can't decide if she stole it for him or if she was just trying to be smooth and get away with it. Or maybe she just thought she was being nice and giving him something to play with when he woke up.....or maybe she's just a criminal.
I've seen signs at the PX that say "shoplifting, the calm before the storm". Next thing I know she's gonna be holding up the corner store down the steet for an ice cream cone!
March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
4 comments:
What a cute little criminal though. :)
Maybe it was Jackson? :)
Next time tell her to get something good! haha There have been so many times we have come home with things we did not pay for cause the kids stuck something in the stroller.
that is so cute
Post a Comment