March 27, 2010

So Pretty!

Morgan loves my makeup. On Thursday she got ahold of some lipstick glossy stuff in my purse. I tried to wash it off immediately, and it wouldn't even smear. So I tried lotion, baby soap, conditioner, shampoo, nothing would take it off.
Its so close to her eyes I would hate to use any chemicals. So I just left it. The salon on post had some cleanser they used that worked pretty good, but today is Saturday and its still there on her right eyelid.

6 comments:

mom said...

She is a little stinker isn't she? Loves to get into all kinds of stuff. Do you remember that time at Ft. Rucker when Ashley got in my foundation and every inch of her face was covered with like an inch of it? Little girls are so funny. I don't remember you ever getting into my make up. She looks like she's been beat up. I see Jackson is sitting up. I didn't know he was sitting up on his own. I can't wait to see you guys. What kind of make up is that that doesn't come off? Maybe you should get her some of her own that doesn't stain. Let her play with it with suppervision. Isn't it fun being a mom? Lots of fun.

mom said...

Oh duh, he is sitting in one of those seats. Those are so cool.

Stephanie said...

At first, from the looks of the picture, I thought she had fallen and hurt her cute little face! I'm glad it's just make up :)

Shelly said...

Mary Kay eye makeup remover! If anyone you know has any, it works well for that. Trust I know from experience, ambria has gotten into my makeup on several occasions. Its mild enough that it wont hurt her eyes at all. Good luck.

Sarah and Alex said...

pretty girl! :) hehehe

Luke and Erin said...

MWHAHAHA! I LOVE IT!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006