December 15, 2009

Trouble Maker

Morgan is getting so big. She's such a good helper. She is getting very independent and doin lots of things on her own....Even giving herself a bath....

This morning I gave Jackson a bath. Morgan was "helping" me while snacking on her pretzels at the same time. When I was finished with Jackson I took him to his bedroom to get him lathered up and dressed. When I was done with that I thought, "let's go see how many pretzels Morgan threw in the bathtub." Boy was I surprised when I came around the corner and saw more than just the pretzels in there.

8 comments:

mom said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love this. Something only a grandma can appreciate. I imagine if that had been you and me I would have been mad cause I was always in some big hurry for something. You are such a good mom. I love this video. It is priceless in my opinion

Mindy said...

ha ha how funny! Funny girl!

Stephanie said...

That must have been hard to be serious. I would have died laughing! That is awesome!

Luke and Erin said...

Mwhahaha! That is good!

Justin and Kristin Neal said...

That is the cutest video ever! I cannot stop laughing! She is too cute!

The Shields Family said...

It was way funny! But you sounded a little mad! The joys of kids!

Katie Webb said...

I was mad, but when I saw her at first I started laughing, then went and got the camera, then saw all the pretzels. Then I was mad again cause I knew I would have to bathe her. But inside I was laughing hysterically, I just couldn't let her see that. :)

mom said...

I just noticed that when she first starts picking up her pretzels she sings clean up. That is funny.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006