December 15, 2009

Conversation

Morgan and I had our first real conversation today....

"Mom, whaya doing?"
"I'm doing my hair"
"Wow, cuuuuute!"

I just love my little terrible two year old! I love hearing her say new things and watching her learn as she plays with her toys. And I love that she is starting to mimick everything we say and do, of course, there will probably come a day when I don't love that so much, but for now I do.

1 comments:

mom said...

I remember when I was there when I was putting on my earring and she said cuuuuute. I can hear her little voice saying it. I miss her. I love it that you cherish so much about your kids. You are a good mom.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006