December 7, 2009

Staying Busy While Daddy's Away

Clint ended up not leaving for the field on Saturday, but left Sunday morning. I think he'll be gone til Friday or Saturday.
Playing with leftover party balloons.
Playing with birthday presents.
Cuddling on the couch and watching movies.


Playing with balloons some more.
and playing with more birthday presents.
Isn't he just so handsome?

Tonight Morgan saw a picture of Clint and her cuddling on the couch and she pointed to it and said "Daddy home" and then ran to the front door and started screaming and crying for her daddy. It was very sad. I'm not looking forward to a year long deployment.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

He is so handsome. I just want to squeeze him! :)

mom said...

I just checked your blog not expecting to find anything new and imagine my surprise!!! Great pics. Thanks for posting. That outfit isn't too bad on her. In fact, it is kinda cute if I may so so myself. Jackson is adorable.

Elaine said...

This was so cute!!! Except for the last part.... I hope he comes home soon! I am such a sap when my husband is gone for one whole day!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Dannenbergs said...

Your kiddos are adorable!
Is Clint deployed?
How the heck are you!?

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006