December 19, 2009

Stinkerbell, Stinkerbell, and more Stinkerbell

Yesterday Morgan decided it was finally time to open those pretty presents sitting underneath the tree. She had waited long enough. Luckily I caught her after only opening 1. She got a fun "Look and Find" book! Little stinker!
I love watching babies learn new things. Jackson found his hands about a month ago and he just loves to stare at them. In the bathtub tonight he was staring at his hands and started trying to touch his knee.
Today, Morgan stripped her baby doll naked, took her to the bathroom, put her training seat on the toilet, and then put the baby doll on (in) the toilet. If only she would do that for herself!
Lately Morgan has been climbing into her crib a lot. After taking her doll potty, she climbed into her crib and stripped herself naked.
Later, we did some finger painting. She was unsure about getting her hands so dirty, so I had to get her a paintbrush. But she sure did enjoy it!

Climbing into crib 101...

~3 NEW posts below~

1 comments:

mom said...

I think it is funny that she is looking at you like she thinks you might yell at her so she keeps this goofy smile on her face so you don't. These are great pictures.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006