December 27, 2009

Our Christmas Eve

We had a nice Christmas Eve at home with 2 of our good friends, Steve and Garrett. Clint fried a turkey again and we had a big Christmas Eve dinner. Then read our "Teach the Children" story, played games and watched movies the rest of the night.
Livin the life...fat and happy...
I love how his hands are just resting on his belly like he just ate a huge meal.
Morgan wearing her stocking on her foot.
Steve, Garrett, and Clint playing Clint's new XBOX. Thats right, I've officially joined the spouses of gamers club.
Steve and Clint putting together Morgan's kitchen that finally came in the mail on Christmas Eve!

1 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

I hope you had a very merry christmas!!!!!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006