3 months...Had to adjust the height of the straps in the carseat, had to pack up LOTS of clothes he's outgrown, wearing 3-6 month clothes, trying to touch things with his hands, laughing, smiling all the time, sleeping through the night (8:30p-5a), holding head up like a pro (almost), nursing like a pro....pretty much fat and happy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
2 comments:
Can she peddle it now? I can't enlarge that picture to see her face. How come it won't let me enlarge it? I can all the other ones. I can't save them when they don't enlarge either cause then you can't edit them, they are too small. I love the pictures though. It is snowing the biggest snowflakes I've ever seen here right now. Wish I could give those babies a big fat kiss.
Pure adorableness!!!
Post a Comment