I had a lot of fun making this bag. It was a bit more challenging than my previous projects. Click HERE for the tutorial.
August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
4 comments:
Cool beans. You did a great job. Do you still need some interfacing. I will send it with the flannel, which I will try and get out tomorrow, if you do.
Good job, looks cute!
Wow, I'm so proud!!! You are getting better than me!
No, don't send any interfacing mom. I found some on sale at the PX. And I bought a lot of it.
Post a Comment