I forgot to blog about Clint's last race. He ran a 10k last Saturday (the 22nd) and came in 6th place overall! Of course Morgan and I tagged along to cheer him on.

Approaching the finish line...

His time...

We went to breakfast afterward and then grocery shopping. Morgan loves to help put things on the belt.

After taking the groceries home we went to a bday party for 2 little twin girls turning 1.

Farrin (16 months) and Morgan (20 months)


On Wednesday, those 2 little twin girls came over to play for a couple of hours. Morgan LOVED having friends in her house. She wanted to show them ever toy she has. But sadly, they were a little intimidated by her.

This is a video of Morgan about 5pm that night. She had only a short nap and was exhausted by the end of the day. It totally cracked me up watching her try so hard to stay awake.
~Upload currently not working...will try again later~
And, last but not least, project number 5 is complete! It took me months to get this quilt finished. Its for the twin bed that is in Morgan's room, even though no one uses it yet. It took me so long because I decided to add another row thinking it wouldn't be wide enough (turned out a little too wide) and then I decided to do flannel on the back, but can't find solid flannel in Korea, so I had to buy it while I was in the states and ship it over. Then I ended up with not enough flannel, and had to have my mom send me more. Phew, I'm glad its done! Onto my next project!
6 comments:
It is beautiful. You did a great job. Morgan looked so big in that first picture walking across the grass but next to the 15 month olds she didn't look so big. Way to go Clint!!
Cute blanket! Good job! I've only made one of those but they're fun! probably not when you don't have the right fabric though...that would be a pain.
I love the quilt... its gorgeous!The helicopter blanket came from Babies R us. They might ship to Korea... :)
Your quilt turned out great!! and WOW- Clint can run fast!!!! Good job Clint!
Wow, I am so impressed with Clint! He's a great runner! Way to go!!
That quilt is gorgeous! I want to make one now!
Post a Comment