I went to the dr. today. Clint actually got to go with me! Which was nice. I'm 36 weeks measuring 35 weeks. No change in due date. Still September 21st. Baby is head down, thank heavens. The doc felt like doing an ultrasound, just for fun, and it was good to see the little guy again. He wouldn't open his legs for us, so we're not sure if he's still a boy, but we're hopeful :) I was under the impression that the doctor would "check" me today, but she didn't. Which was disapointing. At this point with Morgan I was already dialating, so I would just like to know if anything is happening, but oh well. I have a feeling I'm going to go late with this one. I'm not sure why, I just have a feeling.
I'm feeling good for the most part. Besides having a hard time sleeping and the normal aches and pains, everything is going great. Jackson still moves a lot, is always bulging out my right side, and testing to see how far he can spread my rib cage! I love feeling him move around. Its fun. But I'm definitely ready to carry him outside my body :) Just can't wait for the big day.
August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
6 comments:
I hope he doesn't go too late...
It all depends on the doctor. You can ask them to check you.
I did ask her and she said no. She said it doesn't give them any useful information at this point in the pregnancy.
Really, you asked and she said no? That is nuts! If I ever asked for stuff like that they would humor me. I am sad that they wouldn't just check... It may not give THEM any uneful info but it gives you some...
We are excited for you! Holy cow, he's going to be here any day now! That's weird that they didn't check you at almost 37 weeks. I thought that was standard or something at this point? I am impressed with your baby book skills. Evie's book is still untouched in a box somewhere. I do have my blog though! Does that count? Ha ha :)
I am so excited for the big day too! Your pregnancy seems to have gone so fast, I can't believe he'll be here soon! Yeyy :) Best of luck Katie!
Post a Comment