August 29, 2009

Baby Shower

Today my great friends from church threw me a baby shower. It turned out so great and we had so much fun. I especially had fun because I was childless pretty much the entire day! Thanks everyone who helped out, came, sent gifts, etc.

The cake, made by Mylinda
Jodi, Debbi, Nicole, Mylinda, Kimberly
Kathryn and Amanda-holy cow, these 2 were making me laugh!
Jodi, Shay, Nicole, Elise, Darsha...everyone guessed the size of my belly and whoever came closest won. Of course Jodi won, she wins everything!
Jodi, Shay, Nicole
Quilt made by Darsha...she's SO talented!!
Mylinda, Kathryn, Amanda, Sara, Debbie, Joanna
The party favors made by Amanda! Also VERY talented!
And all the wonderful stuff I came home with! Thanks again everyone! Words can't express how grateful I am to all of you!
(see the quilt on the bed? turned out cute huh?)

4 comments:

mom said...

How fun. I'm glad you had so much fun. You should be just about ready now right?

mom said...

PS: I think it is hilarious that no one has shoes on....so nice to be comfy. :-)

Katie Webb said...

Thats cause you don't wear shoes in any house in Korea. Thats funny that you would notice :)

Darsha said...

that blanket is so cute. Your a pro. Is there batting in it? How can you still use your hands after that much cutting?

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006