This was my first experience with a Nicholas Sparks book, and I must say I absolutely loved it! He is a great writer and very clean, yet he still get his point across, even when it comes to romance. The book is about a Marine who finds a picture of a woman while stationed in Iraq. He comes to believe that the picture is a good luck charm and decides to find her when he returns to the states. Great story, great writer, all around great book!
August 11, 2009
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
This was my first experience with a Nicholas Sparks book, and I must say I absolutely loved it! He is a great writer and very clean, yet he still get his point across, even when it comes to romance. The book is about a Marine who finds a picture of a woman while stationed in Iraq. He comes to believe that the picture is a good luck charm and decides to find her when he returns to the states. Great story, great writer, all around great book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
7 comments:
I love Nicholas Sparks! He's a great author... you just get lost in his books and this one is no exception!
Nicholas Sparks is my favorite!! I get really excited when he has a new book coming out. I usually read them with in a day or two!! I recommend any of them!
Hey girl! I haven't been blogging for a while so here's the ketchup...Congrats on being pregnant! How exciting! Hope that everything goes well. Your Morgan is a beauty, like her mother. :) Our Makena is three months old now. I love being a mom. Greatest job in the world. TTFN
haha I accidently deleted my comment above.sorry. I just wanted to say I love Nicholas Sparkes and he never fails to make me cry, weather it be from happiness or a broken heart. He really knows his way with words!
I have read all his books and loved'em all. But that being said The Notebook is my absolute favorite!
I love the Notebook too!! Nicholas Sparks is awesome!
Post a Comment