Sister-in-law Jenny, getting the bride ready to go to the temple.
Morgan and cousin (once removed or something) Logan Hill, waiting for the bride and groom to come out of the temple.
Otto and Brenna were married for time and eternity in the LDS Draper Temple. The ceremony was great and they both looked so good and so happy! CONGRATULATIONS!
Morgan and Grandpa Anderson waiting to leave the temple and head to the reception. Don't you just love Morgan's dress? It was her Easter dress from Grandma Webb. It just happened to have the wedding colors in it.










2 comments:
I'm so glad you posted picutres of their wedding. I only met them once but they were a cute couple. Pretty wedding! I thought Morgan's dress was super cute too. How is it being back in Korea?
Oh and I have met to write you back on facebook, I will so watch for it and I have some good excuses :) But you better write me back asap. ha ha just teasin
Post a Comment