June 27, 2009

Cute Hairdo, Silly Face

My sister-in-law, Jenny, did Morgan's hair so cute a week or 2 ago. You may have to blow up the picture to see.

6 comments:

The Fisher's said...

That is super cute! I love her cheesy smile ;) What a cutie bug she is!! I hope you're loving your vacation and that Clint isn't too bored without you. Aaron always liked the sleeping in on weekends while we were away :)

thejencooper said...

Morgan! You are too cute! I love her hair. Isn't it so fun when their hair is long enough to play with? I love it! I love the face she is making. It's so great.

The Shields Family said...

What a cheese! They grow way too fast!! Darrin leaves the 8th. Having two kids is definitely busy!! At first it seems overwhelming but it starts to smooth out once you get on a schedule. It's still hard for me to get Tylan to finish potty training. But I am working on it. But I've heard it's a little easier with them closer in age. Who knows!! I think you will do great! How was your visit home?? Are you ready to go back to Korea??

The Phipps said...

I also love Morgan's hair and that face is sooooo cute!!!!

Mindy said...

She is such a little cheese ball ;) are you back in korea now?

~The Dippold's said...

Oh my goodness!! I cannot believe how fast she is growing!! She is such a cutie!!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006