Blow up the next picture and just look at those cute rolls on the backs of her legs. She still kind of walks like Frankenstein, or a stomping bull rider. Its pretty funny.
Love that girly sue and her cute leg rolls :) I am sad for you that your time is almost done in Utah but excited for Clint that he will have his girls back.
Clint and I have been married for almost 9 years. We have one daughter and two sons. We've been a military family since June '06 and have thus far loved our experience. We are living in Texas and loving the warm weather! We're excited about this chapter of our lives and all of the adventures it is bringing to us.
~Dont be shy! Leave us a comment so we know you were here~
2 comments:
she is so cute! I had fun at the shower, thanks for inviting us! Email me whenever you have time :)
Love that girly sue and her cute leg rolls :) I am sad for you that your time is almost done in Utah but excited for Clint that he will have his girls back.
Post a Comment