Morgan all snuggly in her stroller.
October 12, 2008
Snowbird-October 5-7
Last weekend Morgan and I stayed up at Snowbird with Clint's family. Snowbird is a ski resort up Little Cottonwood Canyon. His family has a time share up there. We got there Sunday afternoon and took a walk down to Oktoberfest, which was basically a lot of good German food, drunk people, and loud German music and dancing. Its always fun to go eat and watch the music performers. I got a video of a guy playing cow bells. But we were pretty far away so it didn't turn out that great. It was pretty cold up there.
Enjoying the entertainment at Oktoberfest.
After Oktoberfest we went for a walk out to a lookout point. Here are some pictures of the scenery.

Candace (Clint's sister), Mo, me, Kristen (Clint's other sister), Kent (Dad), and Carson (Candace's son)
Most the day on Monday we hung out in our room. It wore Morgan right out:) She loves getting her head and back tickled and she fell asleep to Grandma doing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
4 comments:
Congrats on being an aunt again! He is a cutie.
Snowbird looks cold but fun. I have yet to go to that... guess I should before we move and never come back ;)
Look how gorgeous you and your baby are! Beautiful views, too! Makes me want to go on a walk even though now there is snow!
I'm sssoooo jealous! those pictures make me so homesick, but I've only got 6 more weeks of Alabama then its sweet home UTAH!!!
P.S. Mark's shirt is from Zazzle.com
Post a Comment