October 29, 2008

Pajama Gram

Morgan and I got a little surprise yesterday. There was a box on the front porch and when I opened it, it was a pajama gram from Clint. It was matching pajamas for Morgan and me and a little stuffed animal puppy for Morgan. SO CUTE! There was a little note in there from Clint too. I thought it was a fun surprise and so sweet of him to think of it. Morgan absolutely loves her new puppy! Thanks babe! We love and miss you too!

11 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

That is so cute, and fun! What a sweetie Clint is :)
Hope you are all doing great!

What are your plans for Halloween???

The Patty Cake House said...

What a sweetie - I love jammies!

The Fisher's said...

Matching PJ's are the best, how thoughtful! It must have made your day!

Melissa & Jimmy said...

super cute. how thoughtful of him. hey where are you? we are in utah and it would be so fun to see you!

Melissa & Jimmy said...

super cute. how thoughtful of him. hey where are you? we are in utah and it would be so fun to see you!

The Shields Family said...

They are super cute!! At first when I was reading it I thought that he got you matching pj's from Korea!! Do you have any idea when you are leaving the states?? Hope all is well!

The Phipps said...

that was so sweet of clint!!! and the pj's are really cute!! don't you just love surprises!!!!

Heather said...

That is sooo cute! What a nice suprise.

Tiff and Trev said...

How adorable! I love surprises! I can't believe he found matching pj's for the two of you. You guys look darling!

Kattelman Krew said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!! How thoughtful and unique, you've got a great guy!

OH, and the models are beautiful too!!!

Mindy said...

He did a great job choosing them. You both look way cute! :)

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006