My friend Mindy had one of these on her blog so I thought I would try it out. I did it for a boy first and he was so hideously ugly I couldn't bare putting him on my blog! I was laughing so hard at how funny looking he was. So I tried a girl and she was cuter. The pictures of us are from my mom's computer and are over 2 years old. Its funny that she turned out blong. Clint and both his sisters were really blond when they were little.
What do you think? Check it out, its kind of fun!

5 comments:
I think she is cute! :) I am going to put pictures of my parents in and see if they look like any of my sisters and I. I was bored last night!
How fun! I'm going to have do it now...
I absolutely love those snow pictures with Morgan, I can't wait to get some of Abrielle in the snow :)
you never know, Morgan might be blonde when she gets older!
That is fun :) I will send you a site that you can put pictures in and it tell you who your baby looks more like...
Thanks for posting that as it provided matt and I with afternoon entertainment. I am too embarassed to post the picture of our daughter-yours is adorable. For our sake, I hope the pictures aren't true to form.
Post a Comment