October 24, 2008
Untitled
As requested by my mother, here is a new picture of Morgan and a video. I bought the cute winter hat for Morgan the other day and I think it looks adorable on her!
Morgan has learned how to get from her stomach into a sitting position. Of course, she won't do it when she know the camera is on her, so I didn't catch all of it. But she just gets up on her hands and knees and crawls/scoots backward until she gets onto her butt. Ignore the Christmas music and the mess in the background. We were burning children's Christmas CD's, baking, and putting together birthday presents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
5 comments:
Oh, what a cute little snow angel! Morgan looks like shes ready for the cold, way cute hat!
Good job Morgan! She is so going to be walking soon! Bittersweet, I don't want her to grow up! The Christmas music made me excited for the Holidays.
She is sooo cute! I love getting to see her more... I can't belive how big she is :)
She has gotten so big and she is sooo adorable =D What a cutie pie.
That is such a milestone - CONGRATULATIONS MORGAN! Now it's all over for us, huh. Spencer just WON'T SIT STILL NOW! Oh, and what a good idea about burning Chidren's Christmas CD's. If I send you money can you send me a copy of all the best??
Post a Comment