October 20, 2008
How To Entertain a 10 Month Old
Morgan is a funny kid. Night time is by far her fussiest time of the day. Quite often, when I've tried everything I can think of to make her unfussy with no success and am at my last wits end, I will put her in her crib with her pacifier and she will lay in there for a good hour just playing and talking to herself. I guess she just needs her space sometimes. Her 'alone' time. Which is fine with me! Anyway, last night was one of those nights. I gave her the 'alone' time she needed. When she had been in her crib for about 45 minutes I went into the bedroom to put some clean laundry away. I peeked at her over the crib and she laughed. So I sat her up and rolled up the cover on the side of the pack-n-play so she could watch me put laundry away. Now that I've written a novel, here are pictures of how she kept herself entertained for another 15 minutes. I was laughing SO hard! I know they aren't the best pictures, but you get the point right?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
7 comments:
FUNNY! I love it when my kids genuinely make me laugh like this. It can turn your whole day around, can't it?
What a silly little girl! Harlee and bedtime don't really go together here. She goes down for about an hour, wakes up again and smiles and laughs for about another hour, then goes to sleep for real. They just have their own little schedules and personalities don't they! Are you getting closer to Korea? I hope all that paperwork gets done and out of your way soon :D
That is so cute! Does she say mama or dada yet, or Min---ddyy?? You better teach her that word. :)
So cute!! Miss you guys! Hope all is well! :)
So cute!! Miss you guys! Hope all is well! :)
When you said she was fussy at night, I imagined her crying if you held her, crying if you tried to feed her, and crying when you put her down. I wish I was blessed with kids who didn't want to maul me every second of the day. Funny enough, that's the way I stay entertained too.
Katie she is too cute!! Hope you are all doing great!!
Post a Comment