October 1, 2008

Cute Stuff

September 27, 2008
September 30, 2008 That is a pickle in her mouth. She loved it!

The video is from September 29, 2008

4 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

She is soooooooooo cute!!!!

The Fisher's said...

She is getting so grown up! Adorable!

Luke and Erin said...

I love the pickle, kids are so much fun when they are so stinkin' cute!

Melissa B. said...

Absolutely LOVE the snaps, & the video! BTW, I've posted something today about the disappearance of the puzzling Blogstalker, who seems to have evaporated from Cyberspace. I notice that you're on his/her/its blogroll, so thought I'd touch base. Please drop by and weigh in on this mystery!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006