October 15, 2008

Snow, Bathtime, and a Park

Just a few recent pictures from the last few days.
Sunday October 12 we woke up to snow

Sunday evening in the bath. She always has to suck the water off her boat, her hands, her washcloth, pretty much everything. She'll dip her hand in the water, suck on it for a minute, then dip it back in for more water.
I love when she splashes
Tuesday October 14 Morgan and I went to Sugarhouse park to see the ducks. She was interested for about 5 minutes and then wanted the buckles on her stroller.

"Here ducky ducky ducky"
Since her interest in the ducks didn't last long we found a playground and played on the swings. I did get some video of her swinging, but it makes me motion sick to watch it so I won't make you suffer.

6 comments:

Adam Amy Wes said...

Oh I miss the snow!!!!

Windy said...

She is getting so big and she is so pretty!!

The Fisher's said...

I too miss the snow, but I do so love the warm weather here :)

Shauna said...

What adorable pictures :)

~The Dippold's said...

I am so jealous!! I miss the snow so much!! The holidays just are not the same without it!! :(

~The Dippold's said...

I am so jealous!! I miss the snow so much!! The holidays just are not the same without it!! :(

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006