October 7, 2008

Morgan and I have been up at Snowbird with Clint's family. We had a lot of fun. I have a ton of pictures to post, but I'll have to do it later. I'm just not in the mood right now. I'm a little tired from a night of restless Morgan. Clint's family was so great about it.

Anyway, Morgan and I have both been tagged. I've only ever been tagged once and I actually never did it (Sorry Jess). But I think I will this time.

Missy tagged me. I'm supposed to tell you 6 quirks about me. I'm not sure if there are 6, but here goes.

1. When turning up the volume on a TV or radio, I have to have the volume number on an even number or multiple of 5. Always have, don't know why. It really irritates me when its on a 9 or 7 or something like that.

2. I have to check blogs everyday to see if my friends have updated. I try not to, but it never fails. At some point during the day I just HAVE to check. If I don't I feel like there is something just pestering me in the back of my brain and I give in. If I don't check them everyday I spend 2 hours trying to catch up with everyone.

3. I have to have the toilet paper roll hanging so the end comes over the top, not from the bottom. This is really embarrassing, but I've even changed it in other people's houses, in hotels, and even public bathrooms if possible. I've gotten better over the years though.

4. I HATE HATE HATE spiders. I'm not kidding you, I completely freeze up when I see one. I probably sit there frozen for a good 60 seconds before I can muster the strength to do anything about it and then usually that means pulling 20 paper towels off the roll in order to squish it without feeling it between my fingers.

5. I love good old fashioned sitcoms. Like Everybody Loves Raymond, The King of Queens, Yes Dear, and Seinfeld. I could sit and watch them all day long. They just crack me up.

6. Last but not least (I'm really racking my brain for something here)....I'm horribly afraid of the dark. Not just a little bit afraid, but so afraid that it sometimes makes me sick to my stomach. I'm afraid of the dark outside and inside. Even in my own home (well, when I had one). And Clint's favorite thing to do is turn off all the lights when I'm on my way to bed and hide so he can scare me.

Now I tag:

Chelsea Sheilds
Christy Andreasen
Karen Call
Kristin Neal
Steph Williams
Ande Kirschman
Post 6 Quirks about you and tag 6 other people.


Now for Morgan's tag. She was tagged by Emma, Jeremy, Bree, and Brooke Hall. We have to tell you 5 things you might not know about her. Once again, this could be tough. I think I share just about everything on this blog.

1. The only song that I sing that gets a reaction out of Morgan is "We Are A Happy Family". It always puts a smile on her face when she hears me sing that song.

2. Morgan loves other kids. It doesn't matter how upset or fussy she is, if she see another child she immediately cheers up and gets excited.

3. Whenever Morgan is in a place where her voice echos (i.e. a garage, public bathroom, a long hotel hallway) she yells intermittently at the top of her lungs and listens to the echo.

4. Morgan absolutely hates, I mean despises, green beans and peas.

5. Morgan loves to look at herself in the mirror. She smiles and laughs and waves and kicks her legs everytime she sees herself in any sort of reflection.


Morgan tags:

Makayla and Ellie Call
Megan and Ashley Call (if they aren't busy with their new baby brother)
Maddy Isakson
Roger Stockton
Wesson Ellington
List 5 things we might not know about you and then tag as many people as you want!

2 comments:

The Fisher's said...

That's so funny about the radio volume - I'm the same way! It even extends to the T.V. and other aspects of life. It really bugs Aaron! Morgan is so much more animated than I can remember her ~ maybe because it's been so long :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Morgan does love to hear her voice at the top of her lungs. And she is smiling from ear to ear everytime.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006