October 27, 2008
Beautiful Butterfly
I know Morgan isn't really old enough to go trick-or-treating, and I won't be taking her. But I found this super cute costume used on ksl.com. I couldn't resist. I just thought it was too cute. After a fiasco at Target (long story), I decided to have my AWESOME friend, Erin, take Morgan's pictures. I thought she did a great job. Way better than the photographer at Target. Thanks Erin! I owe you big time! Pictures taken October 22, 2008.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
10 comments:
Oh she looks so beautiful! I got the picture you sent me in the mail. It's on my fridge. I love it, thanks!
What a cutie she is :) I just love her to bits :)
She is too cute! I love that costume on her
Ok - so, so cute!!!
LOVE the antennae! I wish Z would keep a hat on for more 3 seconds.
She makes a beautiful butterfly!
I love it! The only real resaon we went trick or treating last year was for Aaron, like Logan could eat all that candy :) It's one of Aaron's favorite holidays - we even have costumes this year, I'll have to post pictures after I get some! Happy Halloween anyways, my favorite part is seeing all the cute little kiddos in their costumes anyway!
ADORABLE! And your pajama package was so sweet. I love the idea.
Morgan is so cute and those are some great pictures!!!! Happy Halloween!!!
I always dressed mine up even if they were too young for trick or treating. Ashlyn had a very similar butterfly costume from TCP around that same age and I loved it!!!! Nothing cuter than a little one in a costume.
I love her costume! It will be so fum to have kids to dress up for Halloween! She is adorable.
Post a Comment