April 18, 2011

Way Back in December, on Christmas Eve

Okay, this picture wasn't taken on Christmas Eve. This was my wedding (obviously) in 2004. The last time ALL of my family was in the same place at the same time.

When we were in Utah this past Christmas we were lucky to have my 2 military brothers in town at the same time. We weren't ALL together, but this is the closest we've gotten in 7 years and it was so much fun!! I love my family and miss them all every day (well, except Jason and Shelly, cause they live right down the road!). Just the grandbabies. I think we need some more baby babies soon!!!

1 comments:

mom said...

I would tend to agree but I don't see that happening except with Otto and Brenna. So excited for them to have their baby. So excited to see them in May. You guys too. That was so much fun having everyone home. I miss everyone so much. I thank Heavenly Father everyday that Marshall and Jenny are close by. I would flippin go nuts for sure and have to be put in a home if every one of my children lived so far away. I can't tell you how much fun it has been having Mia and the kids here too. Love having them close by.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006