I keep discovering all these pictures that have been missed on my camera, computer, or cell phone. On this day we worked/played in the yard, ate dinner outside and then had smoothies for dessert.
April 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
3 comments:
He has gotten so big! I love the blond hair. They are so cute!
Oh my gosh they are so cute. Morgan sounds horrible. I hope she is better. Jackson is really trying hard to talk. It is going to be so fun when he and Morgan can talk back and forth to each other.
awe, life seems so relaxing...
Post a Comment