I'm playing catch-up here, and out of order. Back in March Clint went to Colorado for 3 weeks for some training. When they flew home the wives and kids went out to watch the choppers come in.
Morgan was SO happy to see her dad. 12 months is going to be rough!
3
comments:
grandma
said...
she does look happy to see her daddy. I love seeing helicopters flying in formation. Would love to see my boys, including Clint, fly and know that it was actually them.
Clint and I have been married for almost 9 years. We have one daughter and two sons. We've been a military family since June '06 and have thus far loved our experience. We are living in Texas and loving the warm weather! We're excited about this chapter of our lives and all of the adventures it is bringing to us.
~Dont be shy! Leave us a comment so we know you were here~
3 comments:
she does look happy to see her daddy. I love seeing helicopters flying in formation. Would love to see my boys, including Clint, fly and know that it was actually them.
What an awesome unique experience. I'm glad you got pictures!
that is so sweet!
Post a Comment