April 18, 2011

Lets Go Back to September 18, 2010

When we were in Utah last September we had family pictures taken with Clint's family. They were done by Vivian Van Leeuwen Photography. I thought they turned out pretty good. The price was right, thats for sure!!

Here is Morgan and Jackson with their cousin Carson.

Nana and Papa
Its only been 7 months, but they look so young to me. Look at Jackson's fine, thin, super blond baby hair!!










I've had these on a disc since September, but haven't had a working disc drive until recently :) I'm glad I could finally share them.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Those turned out great. I LOVE the one of Morgan smelling the flower. And the one of Jackson eating the grass. His belt buckle is too cute. Fun pictures!

mom said...

I love the pictures of the kids. They really are very photogenic. Love all of them

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006