April 5, 2011

Missed Pictures

Really bad picture, but I love how she still sleeps with her bum in the air :)

These are all random pictures taken with my cell phone during the month of March.





He was being so cuddly and giving me a million kisses this day at the park, but I never could get the kisses on camera :(

5 comments:

grandma said...

Is he crying or laughing on the swing. He doesn't look like he is enjoying it very much. I love all the pictures of you and your kids.

Stephanie said...

I love how happy you are with your babies, I hope to be so blessed!

Kimi Barker said...

I love your blog! it's so cute! i should do one but im not computer savvy :D miss you & your cute family!!!

Katie Webb said...

Mom he was very happy on that swing. He was screaming and laughing. Stephanie, it's so hard some days. Most days actually. But I try to be a good mom and realize what a blessing it is to have these kids. Your day will come. I think about you all the time. xoxo

Erin Hall said...

love that last one, he is starting to turn into a little man! Watch out ladies, we have a little heartbeaker on the lose!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006