April 27, 2011

Camping and Easter

We left last Friday to go camping at Lake Travis near Austin. We stayed through Easter Sunday.

















They could have stayed this way all day.





Morgan wanted to spend a lot of time playing games on my cell phone. I felt like I had a teenager everytime I had to say "no more games, we're spending time in the great outdoors!"



Smores-She ate the whole thing and got chocolate everywhere then said, "I didn't like that". Jackson took one bite of his and threw it on the ground. He doesn't like chocolate.











Jackson's way of blowing bubbles. I think he ate half the bucket of "bubby" (thats how he says bubbles).

We drove to some natural spring pools, but unfortunately, they were at max compacity and it was a 1 hour wait to get in. So we swam in this river instead.



Waiting for dinner.

Easter morning:

Jackson was so excited about the candy in the eggs, he hardly noticed all the fun stuff in his basket.



Morgan hugged her "Tangled" movie. She was SO happy to have it.











1 comments:

Erin Hall said...

how fun! i wish it was warm enough here to go camping-stupid snow!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006