We are doing good here. We all have had nasty colds that ended with a 24 hour stomach flu. I think we're all over it now.
Morgan is getting too big and too smart. She makes me laugh everyday. She is loving tv a little too much. It's been a struggle to get her to do anything else these past few weeks of being on lock down. There's very few things that I love about being a mother more than watching my children use their imaginations.
Jackson is talking more and more everyday. He's finally signing more too. He has become irritatingly attached to his pacifier and I think breaking him is going to be capital H-A-R-D!!! Words he's saying: hi, bye, mama dada, car (ca), thank you, cheese (for the camera), more (ma), all gone (ga gon).
Our kids are at a fun age where I'm starting to think I might possibly be able to handle a third :)
We are trying to plan a trip to Utah before Clint leaves, but, as always, dates keep changing. Hopefully things wont change too much.
I have lots of pictures to post, but once again my computer is giving me a hard time :(
April 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
5 comments:
Where's the pictures?? :-(
A third... don't get me excited!
MOm, did you even read the post? I'm having problems with my computer again :(
Yes I read your post but that didn't make it any easier to not have pictures. When I get rich I'm going to buy you a computer that works. Or maybe I will just come live with you. :-)
Let us know when you'll be in UT. We'd love to see you (if you have time) before Robbie and Clint both leave.
Post a Comment