Tuesday August 31, 2010
In the Seoul Airport waiting for the plane.
These 2 cute Korean kids were facinated with Jackson.




On the plane.

"hello"



Made it to Seattle

Unfortunately we got stuck in Seattle because the plane was having mechanical issues. It took over an hour to finally get issued new tickets for a later flight. But once we got the tickets, they announced that the plane was fixed and we were going to board. So we had to get our tickets changed BACK so we could board our flight. It was a mess.
I'm so lucky I have such great kids. This laptop was a HUGE success. Morgan played with it the whole time we were in Seattle.

We arrived in Salt Lake City 2 hours later than scheduled. We were exhausted, but the kids did so great on both flights. We flew into the Salt Lake Valley as the sun was setting over the Great Salt Lake. It was a breathtaking sight and I have to admit, it brought tears to my eyes.
Jackson meeting Grandpa Kent for the first time.

Jackson, Grandpa, and Dad

Morgan and her cousin Carson hit it off right away. They are 2 peas in a pod. They play so well together.
3 comments:
J makes the best faces ever. I love the way that Morgan is looking at Clint with her arm around piglet. That is too cute.
The first time i saw US soil after coming back from Korea, I had tears in my eyes too. It is just so nice to be home. I'm glad your flights went well & the kids were so good. Your new pictures are all so great. And I'm starting to realize that maybe one day I'll have to make a trip out west! It is so beautiful! Miss you!
Lucky! We had mechanical problems on our plane to my sister's wedding and then it was fixed right as we got our tickets changed and the lady wouldn't let me change them back!
Post a Comment