September 19, 2010

Sat. Sept. 11, 2010~Peach Days

I love going to Peach Days in Brigham City. Its one of my favorite past times. This year Morgan and Jackson got to see their frist parade.

My dad with Jackson
My favorite float. It was an Eternal Marriage float. It had the Ogden Temple on it, a bride and groom in the front, and their family, including grandparents dressed in white, in the back.
The cowboys shootin' each other with their guns.

Morgan rode her first carnival rides and loved them!
I thought she'd be terrified of this one because it goes pretty high, but she just waved and smiled and loved every second.
I was amazed at how brave she was on this fast rollercoaster.

2 comments:

Miss Mandee said...

Man, you guys were not even a block away from us during the parade!!!

grandma said...

I can't believe she rode the rides by herself. she is so stinkin cute.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006