Not much has been going on since Clint left for Alabama. The kids and I have been staying with my parents in Salt Lake City. Its so nice to be home. I love this city and state! I love being surrounded by family. On Sunday we went to my cousin's baby blessing and saw family that we haven't seen since our wedding! It was so nice!
I'm "training" for a half marathon. My brother is my "coach" and his wife is my running buddy. On Saturday we ran 6.5 miles, which is the longest I've ever run in my life. There's no way I could have run it without Brenna. This Saturday is 9 miles, I'm a little nervous!! Our half marathon is on October 16th in Park City. We'll see if I'm alive to tell the tale!
I just finished "Mockingjay" this morning and was a little disapointed with the ending. Not the WAY it ended, just for the lack of details. I don't want to ruin it for anyone, but it pretty much just said "I chose so-and-so and we lived happily ever after." I was hoping for more details on "so-and-so". Now that I don't have a book to read, I'll be catching up on NCIS :)
Clint is doing well in Alabama. He's taking the Instructor Pilot (IP) course there. He has a friend from Korea, who was also in his flight school class, who is there with him living 2 floors down in the BOQ. In a couple of weeks, another friend of ours from Korea will be there as well. So he's not completely alone. My brother was able to fly his family from Georgia for the day on Saturday. Clint had a blast with them.
If any of my friends in Salt Lake or Ogden or Provo wanna hang, I'm here all day everyday! We've just been visiting the park everyday and going for wagon rides.
September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
3 comments:
Sorry I am not a friend from SLC but I would meet you somewhere... Thanksgiving Point has lost of fun Halloween/Fall activies going on right now?!?
Sorry, I realized that right after I wrote it. I'm good any day but Fridays!! And I'd LOVE to hang out with yoU!
I am available whenever! My boys love the zoo and such, so we should get together! I can come to you, or you can come up here, so whatever!
Post a Comment