September 21, 2010

Jackson is 1!!!!

I wanted to upload all 13 of his first year pictures, but I'm not on my computer so I don't have them. But here is Jackson's 12 month picture with Winnie the Pooh.
Jackson still loves to scoot around. He can take a few steps forward crawling, but definitely prefers scooting. He pulls himself up and tries to walk when we hold him by his hands. He loves to jabber as usual. I can't keep up with his eating habits. He is a little piggy. He loves taking baths, he loves being outside. He has a newfound love for popscicles. He loves to play with whatever his sister is playing with. He loves animals.

1 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

Happy birthday!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006