Its pretty cold up here in the mountains, but we're LOVING the beauty that surrounds us! My kids are experiencing so many 'firsts' here. Jackson flew on a plane and met family for the first time, wore long sleeves, long pants, and socks for the first time (which he hated). Morgan went on a hike and climbed all over rocks for the first time, enjoyed a Squeeze-it thing for the first time. She's able to run and play with her cousin for the first time, she's experiencing the beauty of the mountains for the first time. Its been so fun watching them see and discover new things.
That lodge in the picture (bottom right) is the Iron Blossom Lodge where we're staying.
Our first day at Snowbird (and in the States) was FANTASTIC!!! But it ended with both Morgan and Carson feeling sick, and Carson throwing up several times throughout the night. This morning Morgan threw up, but hopefully, whatever it is, is short-lived and we'll be back to normal soon.
2 comments:
I think it is funny that J has long pants and a sweatshirt on and he's barefooted. That boy is related to me. Morgan looks so big in these pictures. That is some beautiful scenery you have to look at up there. I'm glad Morgan has someone to play with. Sounds like you are having fun. I love the cooler temps. It is so much better than the high 90s we were having.
You were so close to me. I love just about a mile west from the base of little cottonwood canyon. I am glad you are enjoying being back in the states.
Christine
Post a Comment