September 13, 2010

Mon. Sept. 6, 2010~Tomato Days

On Labor Day we went to Tomato Days in West Haven where Clint's family lives. 5 of us ran the 5k that morning.

Here is Clint coming through the finish line with his time of 20.54. He was 2nd in his age group.

Kristen and me coming through the finish line. Our time was 29.04. I was shocked that I made it in under 30 minutes. I didn't think I would. Thanks for pushing me Kristen :) Eating donuts after the race. Showing our numbers. Me, Clint, Kent (Clint's dad), Kristen (Clint's sister), and Clint (Kristen's husband)...Oh how I despise after-running pictures!!!

We went home and got cleaned up and then went back to the fairgrounds for the rodeo.
We put Nobi in the dog race.
Getting ready.
Morgan watching the horses (yes, that is her buttcrack hanging out).
Morgan and her cousin Carson riding the train.

Jackson being goofy.
That night, back at my inlaws, Morgan got to ride Chrome the horse.
Her Rodeo Queen wave.
Jackson sat up there with her for a minute.

Here's a video of Nobi in the dog race. He did so good. I thought he would just chase the other dogs, but he ran straight to Clint like he was supposed to and came in 2nd.


1 comments:

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006