On September 12th my baby boy turned 1!!! I can't believe how fast the time goes by. Its crazy!! We had a family birthday party for him in my mom's backyard. It turned out great. I told my mom I wasn't going to buy any decorations or make it a huge deal because it was only his first, but she surprised me with balloons, decorations, plates, etc. It was fun!
Happy birthday Jackson! I couldn't have asked for a better baby! You make us smile, you melt our hearts, you show us unconditional love. You are the sweetest baby boy and blessing to this family. You are so loved by everyone you meet, even strangers. I thank my Father in Heaven for your sweet spirit and silly personality. You keep me sane when things are crazy!
3 comments:
I love that picture with him and his cake! Looks fun!
I love the faces that he makes. He is so stinkin cute.
What a cute little stud muffin!! Love the birthday cake pictures! He's so funny! :) Can't help but smile!
Post a Comment