This apartment is between 1600 and 1700 square feet. As you can tell we didn't bring very much of our stuff. Besides the rocking chair and 2 shelves, everything belongs to the landlord. Everyone told us Korean apartments were tiny, but its at least 400 square feet bigger than our 4 bedroom house at Ft. Rucker. So we wish we had brought more stuff with us. We haven't been able to hang anything on the walls because they're cement. We just need to get the right kind of nails.
January 15, 2009
Pictures Of Our Apartment
I had to completely redo this post because I messed it up by trying to add one more picture. So, this morning I finally got some pictures of our apartment. This is the outside of it. The bottom floor is the landlord's apartment and we're on the top floor. The stairs on the right lead up to our front door.
Living room. The door on the left is the front entry way door. The window behind the couch leads out to our balcony.
When you walk in the front door, Morgan's room is on your right. Its pretty pathetic right now cause I haven't been able to do anything with it yet. The Hello Kity thing on the floor is a foam playmat. They're really popular here as an alternative to an expensive area rug.
Mo's closet.
Our bedroom
Our closet.
Our bathroom.
Front or guest bathroom.
Hallyway and dining room. This is the first place we've lived where the dining room isn't in the living room. We love it! There's much more conversation at mealtime when we don't have the TV to distract us.
My awesome Tupperware drawer. All of this was my Christmas gift from my mom.
The kitchen with tons of cupboard space.
The washroom. The machine on the left is a Korean washer/dryer in one. We hear they aren't very efficient so we got an American washer from the Army and we're waiting for the dryer to be delivered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
9 comments:
It looks wonderful and huge! I bet you are so glad to finally be in your own place!
It's lovely, did your command sponsorship paper work go through?
It's lovely, did your command sponsorship paper work go through?
Wow, that's great you guys were able to find such a great place. When I was there I saw some the housing that people were living in in the ville and it was tiny. I'm glad you have better options! Miss you! xoxo
That is a really nice place!!!
It's actually a really cute apartment!
I love your place. Derrick and I wish we could find something that big, but the prices here are rediculous. We'll be lucky to find something within the next 6 months. I am glad things are going well. We miss you.
Christine
I love the place, and I'm sure you'll make it beautiful!
It is a wonderful apt. I love the bathrooms they are so pretty.
Post a Comment