Morgan and Clint after taking a walk down to a little store on the corner. She loves being on her daddy's shoulders.
January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
6 comments:
What a doll! Morgan is adorable in all of these pictures! I love the pictures of your apartment, it looks massive. I'm glad that you guys are able to be together as a family.
That picture of her and her graham crackers is so funny. She looks like you just gave her the greatest thing EVER!!!! So Cute!!!
These are great pictures. I was just telling Fred lastnight that I wished you would add something to your blog. She always looks so happy. These are great. Love ya.
What a happy girl! I am like that with oreos :)
That is me with... food. Very cute! Morgan that is, not me :)
It is so much work to get them ready to go just outside. It is at least 1/2 hour for us to get all four in coats, shoes, gloves and hats. The only thing that makes it worth it is how cute they are in their winter gear. I love her coat!
I love how her hands are too small for those gloves and how you can't even see her hands in the carseat picture below!.....hahahaa..what a cutie pie! Careful, Clint, Jason broke Ambria's ankle holding her like that. Ambria loves graham crackers too, but definatly doesn't get that excited about them. That's awesome Morgan, Jason often does that whenever we throw a treat his way! HAHA!
Post a Comment