January 27, 2009

Morgan is growing up so fast (even though she doesn't walk). Up until she was a year old I was keeping track of her milestones in a calender and a book. Since I've filled them up I figure maybe I should start recording more things on our blog. She now has 4 top teeth almost all the way in and 2 bottom teeth. Her top teeth came in really weird. Her middle right, then the one next to it, then the middle left and now the one next to that. Now her 2 middle bottom ones are coming. It looks like she's going to have a huge gap in between her top front teeth :( Poor thing. She talks constantly now. Of course we can't understand her. She learned to say 'hi' about 2 weeks ago, but won't say it when you want her to. She says it everytime she sees someone come through a door. She's trying to say 'uh-oh'. She has the 'oh' part down and says it when she drops something or when she falls. She loves to play with everything except her toys. She still loves books. She's afraid of the static sound on the TV and the drain in the bathtub. She's sleeping through the night again (thank heavens)! She prefers mom over dad. And as mentioned before, she LOVES to eat.

Here are some videos of the past week or so. She loves throwing balls and then chasing after them. I think she may have been a puppy in another life. I love watching her try to crawl with one ball in her hand.

This is just her being goofy.

Okay, so Clint was mimiking Morgan bouncing up and down on her bum and then she would do it back. I tried to get it on video, but he wouldn't cooperate.

11 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

She is so cute!!! I love the video where you are trying to get Clint to bounce. So funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she is so dang cute. These are great Kate. Thanks for posting them. She is so funny. I love to watch videos of her. These are awesome.

Shelly said...

These are super cute. Thanks for posting this. And about her teeth being a little gapped. That's actually gonna be a good thing. The dentist told me this with Braydon that they like to see gapping because it leaves more room for their permanant teeth to come in, and they are less likely to need braces as they are older. I can't believe Clint was so shy...hahahha1

Melissa & Jimmy said...

She is so cute! Madeline loves her food too. She gets super excited about frozen peas of all things. We sure miss you guys! Hope you're enjoying Korea!

Mindy said...

Sorry about the other night on skype. My in-laws neighbors came over, SORRY! I love how you promise Clint you won't put him bouncing on the blog and you totally do! :) I just want to kiss Mo Mo's cheeks so bad. What a cutie!

Windy said...

Emmi has those same pajamas in the first two videos. I love them! I totally love how you wrote "HE wouldn't cooperate"! HAHA!

The Fisher's said...

She is such a cute little girl - I can't believe that she is that old! It still seems like you were just pregnant :) Wishing you were closer though!

Luke and Erin said...

I saw you Clint... I knew you had the moves in ya, I think I even have a few on video! 2 words, Strawberry Lake.
Morgan can do a great push-up, better than me that's for sure!That really made me smile, and I really needed that! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Kate, I love your background.

Anonymous said...

I was just watching this video.....again and the thought came to me that she sounds like a velociraptor (sp). ;-)

Amber said...

Jasmine has those same jammies with the hearts. Her's are too big though and she can't get around in them.
Miss you!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006