January 18, 2009

New Carseat

Morgan got a new carseat last week. She rode in it for the first time on Saturday. I thought she would really love facing forward, but she showed no signs of caring much. Its a super nice carseat and we love it.

7 comments:

Mindy said...

She looks so much older in that thing. I miss her so much!

Kattelman Krew said...

Abrielle just barely got one too! They look like the same brand, but ours is a different color. Abrielle didn't act too thrilled either :( at least she will have more leg room. I hate it when she falls asleep in the car now, because I have to pretty much wake her up to get her out...

Shelly said...

Wow, I can't believe she is big enough for that!! I can't wait till Ambria can ride in one of those (might be a little while though). She looks like such a big girl! What kind is that? I have no idea what kind to get for Ambria. I want one that she'll be able to use for a long time! I love her cute puffy coat!

The Patty Cake House said...

KATIE WEBB - I COULD JUST KISS YOU FOR LEAVING SUCH A NICE COMMENT ON MY BLOG!!!!! You are such a sweetheart!!!! I'm glad things are going good for you and your cute family all the way over in Korea.

Luke and Erin said...

Whoa! Is she 2 all ready? We are going to have to get one more pretty soon. Emma isn't big enough for a booster and Brooke is going to be needing a new one soon. Morgan is so cute with that big coat on! How cold is it?

Tiff and Trev said...

I am so jealous! Brooklyn is 15 months and isn't even 17 lbs yet so she's still rear-facing...and probably will be for awhile...

She is SUCH a cutie!

The Fisher's said...

I'm so glad you are finally in an apartment now! It looks so nice! Morgan is a doll, I was talking to Jason about her just this past Sunday, what a cutie she is! It's great to see what you have been up to, bruises, sickness, new carseats, crazy looking bathrooms (I love those sinks!). It's so wierd that you are so far away!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006