I'm totally addicted. I love The Unit, with all its cheesiness, bad acting, and totally unrealistic scenarios. I've seen through season 3, and I want to watch season 4 (the current season) SO BAD. I'm having withdrawls! Unfortunately you aren't allowed to watch U.S. TV shows on the internet in foreign countries :( Do any of you watch The Unit?
January 7, 2009
I'm totally addicted. I love The Unit, with all its cheesiness, bad acting, and totally unrealistic scenarios. I've seen through season 3, and I want to watch season 4 (the current season) SO BAD. I'm having withdrawls! Unfortunately you aren't allowed to watch U.S. TV shows on the internet in foreign countries :( Do any of you watch The Unit?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
10 comments:
Jimmy's mom is really into it so we have been watching it while they are here.
I watch it all the time. I try never to miss it. It is the only show outside of NCIS (which you also described) that I watch faithfully. It is my favorite.
The black guy that isn't the Sgt. is dead and off the show now. He died at the end of season three. A girl replaced him but she isn't on every week. I think she is in hiding because she did something naughty to get her unit out of Afganastan.
Really you can't watch shows online? Why?
I use a site called http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/
You should check it out; they give a list of shows and then you can pick where you want to see it from. Youtube does a lot in like 10minutes segments. But My favorite from the list is megavideo. You can watch like 72 minutes free everyday. If you don't mind slow streaming you can also choose a few chinese hosts. Like I said it is slow but you just turn it on and let is load then watch it. Good Luck, that is so stupid you can't get tv shows online.
That's all we watched on our honeymoon, but we haven't followed it consistently this season. I love it most of the time. Molly has always inpsired me; now that's cheesy!
We love the unit too! That sucks that you can't watch them on the internet there. I would go crazy, do you get them on TV?
Never heard of it in my lifetime. But I really don't need another show to get addicted to. The Bachelor just started up again, along with Jon and Kate plus 8. But if you talk me into it like the show "house" I might start it. I need a life!
Way to ruin it for everyone who hasn't seen the 3rd season mom! Geeez!
I figure if you watch it you have seen season three if you don't you probably won't. So, I didn't ruin it for anyone. :-) Sorry Mindy, if you plan on watching it.
Bena and I were addicted to it too! We haven't seen season 3 or 4 but it is a good show! We will have to get caught up
Post a Comment