January 1, 2009

WE'RE FINALLY MOVING!!!!

For all our faithful blog readers, which I'm sure is only one person (my mother), we are moving (for the 8th time in 5 years) and will thus temporarily be away from bloggerland. But have no fear, for we will return shortly and have many pictures to share. Hope you all had a fabulous New Year celebration and that you were able to get out of bed the next day.

6 comments:

Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

Um, excuse me I am a faithful reader of your blog! I am so glad that you finally get to have your own home. Make sure to take lots of pics of your house. I still need to post my pictures of our house.

Luke and Erin said...

Um, Hello--- I check your blog everyday!!!!
How exciting for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures of all of it! I hope you guys had a great new year's. For us it is just as crazy as Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Can you hurry? :-)

~The Dippold's said...

How exciting!! I bet you are ready to finally settle in!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! :)

Generational stitcher said...

Usually I am good, lately, I am bad...sorry...enjoy your move though, you will enjoy having some space again I am sure :)

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006