January 5, 2009

Moving Again Is Fun To Do

So, like I said, we finally moved out of the barraks and into our own apartment. Here's just a few pictures from the move.
We were living on the 6th floor, so this is how we got our stuff down the elevator :)
Morgan was such a good helper. Everytime I would be packing a box she would take things out so I could pack them again! What a sweetheart.
Helping some more.
Mom, I can't lift this by myself!!!

Lots of hard work, time for a potty break!

6 comments:

Kattelman Krew said...

Just thought I drop in and see how my international friend is doing around the world...

That's awesome that you are getting into an apartment, it looks like you are adjusting really well. Morgan is growing up so fast! Such a beautiful baby :)

Anonymous said...

I think there is a song in there.....moving again is fun to do, fun to do, to do, to do. Moving again is fun to do, to do, to do, to do. I think it is a primary song. :-) The pictures of Morgan are adorable. If you knew she was taking a potty break why didn't you put her on the potty so she can be learning what to do on that potty?

Katie Webb said...

Yes, that was the point of my title :) And if I tried to hold that kid on a toilet to poop I'd probably end up wearing it! There's no way she would hold still!

Windy said...

cute little helper! i love it!

Luke and Erin said...

What a good little helper! She is so cute! At least she got the TP when she was done :)

M C said...

I love that picture of Morgan holding on to that box, how cute is she! I am so excited you guys are moving! How did it all work out with your stuff? Did the military ship it all over to Korea or do you still have some in storage?

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006